Sunrock bespoke glass & stainless steel balcony frames are made from galvanized steel and are built specifically for your property. All Sunrock balcony structures are designed by our in-house team so tell us about your dream balcony and we’ll create it!
The Barbican glass & stainless steel balcony balustrade features stylish stainless steel uprights with matching stainless steel engineered fixings throughout. Furthermore they can be installed with or without a handrail, both options will maximise your view, create a feeling of space on your balcony or patio and provide protection from the wind.
Have a look through our gallery of glass & stainless steel balconies to get some more ideas…
Barbican glass & stainless steel balcony:
- All uprights, rails and fixings are matching marine grade 316 stainless steel
- Glass is available in variety of shades: clear, tinted or screen etched for privacy
- ‘top fix’ or ‘face fix’ available
- With handrail: 10mm toughened glass
- Without handrail: 11.5mm laminated toughened glass
- All test data and calculations for glass and fixings are available for building control
- Installations completed by Sunrock Balconies’ experienced team
- Colour matched powder coating to frame and legs available (with RAL number)
- Bespoke balcony frames are designed as standard with composite decking
- Concrete footings available
- GRP waterproofing options
- Under-cladding available
- Design and installation of all Sunrock Balconies products are in accordance with UK Building Regulations.