Sunrock Balconies were delighted to complete a project on behalf of L & M Healthcare Hulton House in Preston.
L & M Healthcare, a specialist provider of purpose-built nursing homes, offers personalised general nursing and dementia care. They operate a network of nursing homes throughout the Northwest and work closely with their sister organisation, Dynamic Building Solutions, for the design and build. The focus is on creating surroundings that are engaging, empathetic and welcoming whilst reflecting all the individuality and warmth of their residents’ home environments.
Care homes are a growing market for Sunrock Balconies and we are helping the contractors provide safe but welcoming outdoor spaces for residents in Dementia Plus environments at first floor height.
Here’s what we did:
- Infinity glass balustrade 1800mm high from finished floor level
- No handrail to the centre making it non-climbable
- Balcony flooring with Millboard Enhanced Grain Decking which is slip rated – tested in accordance with BS79.76 Pendulum Friction Test.
- Courtyard balcony waterproofed to provide a stay dry space for guests if it’s raining
- Dining Room balcony not waterproofed to allow water drips through decking boards
- The customer branded the glass with decals
Take a look at the images of the work Sunrock Balconies completed:
Dining Room Balcony
Balcony flooring with Millboard Enhanced Grain Decking
Find out more about Sunrock Balconies infinity glass balconies and our other services today by contacting us by email on Info@sunrockbalconies.co.uk. Alternatively, you can request a free quote today through our website. We look forward to hearing from you and showcasing how we can transform your home or commercial premises.